<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Friday, June 19, 2009
pretty little bird

WHY ARE PEOPLE GETTING SO WEIRD THESE DAYS?! Tell me why, why, why? It definitely can't be that not schooling makes you weird(er) because I'm not schooling now also what? (I'm not weird right?! Hahaha. Okay maybe just a lil' bit belo ah since I don't know how to use the more belo dustbins at the Deck!!) Oh well whatever lah eh, let's move to what I did today (or more aptly, yesterday)!

Met Nadyaaaa at her bustop (cheyy) and took 168 to Tampines! (Saw a red rhino otw there and we hyperventilated sekejap hehehehe). SUPER HOT LA THAT PLACE! Not lying or what but it's true! Everytime I jejakkan my kaki there, the first few words that'll come out of my mouth would be " OMG SO HOT SEH TAMPINES NAK PENGSAN!!!" Okay so we had brunch at Shin Tokyoooo. The scallops I give 5 stars!:D :D And we gatal, we ordered the spicy tom yum prawns and spicy ika, omg pedas membakar!

Scalllopppppppz

you see, nice right this photo? and my face like super-happy-nak-kena-sepak-stoppit-sey face because....
this lovely girl, proud owner of an awesome olympus dslr took it! nice right! heeeheeehee! plus i'm very honored i got to see her new baby on its first day out yeay!

Okay then we windowshopped, went to the library, went back to Woodlands and we wanted to get on this super cute kiddy ride because it's pink duh! But this annoying lil' boy pushed Nadya away lah!! Main sondol jer! that's not all, he slapped my hand away because I placed my hand on the kiddy ride. ): Sedihh! So that's me trying to be nice with the kid. "jie jie go in can or not? bu ke yi ah? " (since the grandma said he doesnt understand english! that's my failed attempt in conversing in hua yi with him!) We gave eventually so we walked away and he screamed at us, calling for us back. ANNOYING RIGHT THIS KID! Pushed/hit people already, then call for us back! Hahaha.


Okay dah la I'm very tired already, I wanna angan-angan mat jenin/minah jeninah about getting married.


no place like homecoming @ 1:06 AM