<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Monday, June 1, 2009
Purity,

Alhamdulillah, praises be to Allah for all that he has bestowed upon me thus far, for melapangkan my rezeki this year. (: No words can justify how grateful I am right now. (: When I got the call this morning, all my worries came to an end. Alhamdulillah. I know it's not gonna be like waltzing on cotton-candy clouds (and I hope it won't be like traipsing down a hill either) - I've gotta work hard and do well in Uni now that I've been trusted with this offer. InsyaAllah, I will. (:

My 3-day worry has officially ended now, no need for dwelling on the interview anymore. No need for rethinking of the possible scenarios, of what I could have said instead during the interview.

So hello friends, you can say Hi to Cikgu Aisyah in 5 years time, insyaAllah if I get to finish honours track in NUS before moving on to PGDE. (:




no place like homecoming @ 5:19 PM