<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, June 20, 2009
RE-RE-RE-conciliation



I know how sometimes I can be really stubborn and unforgiving that it drives people crazy. And sometimes it takes a really long time for me to apparently forgive and forget (though honestly I just don't know how to solve such situations the right way) but eventually, I'm going to be fine and things will go smoothly. :)

Pan fellowship's meet-up today after making up! After surprising Irna and us being surprised in return, we decided to walk to Popeyes and have our lunch! And to my shock AND excitement, there were many guys in uniform. Heeeheeee!


I got even more excited when we were nearing the Flyer.

Hot mats anyone?


Yummy food I didn't finish.


I really like our donkey smile, do you?


Nah this one, there's a story behind it. Hahah. The whole bunch of them were lepak-ing and I wanted to get a photo of them and some of them (not in this photo) actually posed for us. -.-

We decided to chill by the sea and enjoy the breeze while watching (more men) in uniform preparing for NDP and whatnot.




Back to normal already nampakkk

After chilling out for some time, we made our way to the mosque to pray and then we sent off Irnabanana to Victoria Concert Hall and off we went to Mrs. Fields to enjoy every cold wind from the aircon because it was a terribly hot day!

I love youuuu :)


no place like homecoming @ 9:02 PM