<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, June 13, 2009
Samseng Tahi Minyak

Apa khabar semua? :D I'm back from Perkampungan Bahasa & Budaya 2009 held by PBMUKS (actually I got back three days ago hahaha)! I had a great time there as a facilitator with my awesome partner Suhana and my awesome group, Samseng Tahi Minyak!

Day 1

1) Su promoting prawn crackers hahah
2) Having dinner
3) Raqibah the sleeping queen
4) Syafiq, the Garfield (coincidentally he loves to eat !)
5) My sis thinking "Eh itu kakak aku tengah nak ambil gambar aku eh?!" (Yeah she was there as a participant.)

Day 2

1) Hana posing in the morning
2) Munirah (also Hana's younger sis)
3) Muz and I
4) During bengkel blog (after Amazing Race whereby we got super sesat hahaha)
5) Photo from our blog
6) Busy writing script and doing up the blog


Top from left: Syafiq, Luthfiah, Nabilah & Raqibah
Bottom two left column: Ainon, Muhd Nur Iman Weeeeeeeeeee!
Bottom two right column: Shakeena, Hidayah
Centre: Suhana & I!

1) Yusnor Ef - accomplished song-writer
2/3) Filem Komedi Klasik
4/5) Photos with Yusnor Ef!

Day 3

Last camwhoring session in Rm A215!


STM practising their drama outside LT 27

Photos of Cast & Crew of Ima & Almari Ajaib (adaptation from Ali Baba Bujang Lapok)

Group photos!

I had an undeniably awesome time with this bunch of kids! :D And Su, you'll be greatly missed! Can't wait to meet you again soon! :D



no place like homecoming @ 5:37 PM