<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Friday, June 19, 2009

Well, it was supposed to be "clean-your-messy-as-a-pig-sty-room" day room for me today but since I woke up late, I lost all the motivation and energy to do so. Omg I am so horrible! I've been sleeping late almost everyday! I actually slept at 6 a.m today after my morning prayers! And the funny thing? I was out almost the whole day and I did my piling laundry (hand wash okay!) when I reached home at night so I was supposedly tired! Yet I stayed up the whole night/morning reading a very interesting blog and started to dream about my WEDDING DAY. I know right! WTH SEH? Of all things, my wedding day?! At least if I were to dream about having a boyfriend first, it wouldn't be so merepek, but my wedding day? OMG!

My dad actually woke up twice to warn me about the time and my totally crazy sleeping patterns but all I did was smile stupidly to my laptop screen? OMG he must be thinking "dah gila ke anak dara aku ni?!?!"

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE MONTH OF JUNE AH SERIOUSLY? Lol I remember that I used to stay up super late with Nadya last June too (and we had prelims in July!!) doing god-knows-what we used to do back then. Hahaha this is a very bad habit. Okay I'm going to pretend that I have prelims this coming July too so that means July will be my sleep-early month! :D Mimie you must sleep also okay!! :D


no place like homecoming @ 4:29 PM