<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, June 27, 2009
your philosophy falling through my tainted mind

My connection with the cyberworld has to stop soon man! I have noticed that it makes me more disengaged with the real world. My waking hours may have extended but when most people are up and about, I'm still in bed with my pink eye mask on. I have to start reading in the DAY instead of in the morning after I've disconnected myself from the Internet too. Perangai mintak kene kicap jer hohoho. I think my parents are tempted to kicap me already anyways but I think they couldn't be bothered anymore cause I'm gonna sleep early for one day only and then my cycle continues. :/

Thank goodness June's coming to an end. Operation pretend that I have Prelims coming up remember?

Anyways, I'll be going for NUSMS/PBMUKS FOC this Monday (till Thursday!). FOUR DAYS!! I hope nothing happens like cancellation of camp halfway (like the SDE Camp dangg).

Okay ah bye I'm so bored. (TRANSFORMERS TONIGHT YEY)


no place like homecoming @ 5:19 PM