<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Tuesday, July 21, 2009
for lighting up my life

Yesterday's Teaching Induction Course was surprisingly, inspiring and enriching. Honestly, I came with no expectation whatsoever. No, actually I expected it to be boring, yawn-inducing and blablabla. But thankfully, it wasn't. (: I was seriously touched by the videos they showed on Northlight school that I cried. Had a meeting with the awardees who will be teaching Malay & Malay Lit and there are only 4 of us! Thankfully I know Izzati already and the other two are our seniors from NUS so we can get advice from them!

Anywaysssssssssss. I can't wait for December/January and the long vacation next year! HAHAHA SEKOLAH BELUM START!!!! LOL. Batam and KL !! Mimie plan soon okay! :)

And Popeye's this Saturday and fireworks!! Omgawesomeeez!


no place like homecoming @ 10:03 PM