
Seems like I'm not getting any better. HOW NOW?! What to do?! My condition's pretty much stagnant once the fever has subsided and sorethroat's almost gone. Almost being the operative word. I still wake up having to clear my nasal air passageway/throat yadda yadda. ): My water bottle's my best friend now. It's always next to me in times of need (i.e NOW).
Two more days till I finish all of my antibiotics. Good thing I only have to consume it every morning because honestly, I'm very bad at following schedules (every 8 hours after food and the likes). InsyaAllah,, I'll be feeling much better by Wednesday because I'm running out of things to occupy myself with!
And I even had to skip my TA meet-up session (whether it was intentional or not, that's up for you to decide, hmmm hahah!) and now I have to ask for extension for my medical check-up and mail out my "words of thanks" to be displayed on the day of the ceremony. Uhm, okayyy. I don't think it's necessary to thank my parents and teachers through public display because I don't feel comfortable doing so. NOT because I'm not grateful or anything like that. I am, I am. I am greatly indebted to them in fact, but don't have to make a big hoo-ha out of it what?! But who knows lah eh, maybe I'll just end up crying on the day itself. (Actually I just want the ceremony to end ASAP because I hate long, draggy ones).
Ohhh was looking through the available modules for first sem, and I'm super excited already! Just hope that bidding won't be such a biiiiiiiiiiiiitch! *hopes hard*
AND I SIGNED UP FOR NTU MS FOC ALSO. AHHAHAHA GILA!!!