<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lady Luck must be giving me her widest smile right now. She's certainly on my side today! :D This is by far my best morning since the holidays started 8 months ago, even though I have bidding to do and I've been refreshing the page since 9.30AM. Talk about being kiasu! (Funny how the holidays will be coming to an end soon.) But still, happy morning yeay yeay!

I have finally matriculated! *beams with pride* So awesome! It's a good thing that my name begins with A - didn't have to queue or wait for that long! And I signed up for quite a number of CCAs. Just because! Whether or not I'll be committed to them is a whole different story!

School in 2 weeks time! Can't wait! For now, let's settle all the modules bidding first!


no place like homecoming @ 12:43 PM