<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Friday, July 3, 2009
Optimus Prime: Liberation, not Conquest!

This morning I woke up with a spinning headache and feeling all feverish. To make matters worse, my sorethroat didn't get any better. In fact, I developed a cough which made it all the more painful for me. ): Decided to visit the doctor when my temperature kept rising every 5 minutes and was told that my sorethroat was due to an infection and not from shouting/cheering during FOC. Got really worried but after taking my medication and drinking lots of water, I'm no longer having fever (temp dropped from 38.1 to 36.4, Alhamdulillah!) and my sorethroat's almost gone! I got 4 days of MC though so I won't be going out till after Monday ): So I still have to monitor my health!

Anyways, updates on FOC! It was super awesome! Initially I thought my group (blue) would lack energy since we only had 5 members not including our facis, Kamielah and Walid, but it turned out that we were anything but dead! :D Must be because we had such awesome, crazy and loud facis! Made really awesome friends, had a great time playing games, running around campus (climbing the stairs and all), performing our hoedowns at West Coast Park on the last night and then having late supper and slacking at LT 6 up till 4 am and us winning too! Awesome, awesome! And also all the lame jokes throughout the whole camp! Oh and me embarrassing myself during Pyramid game hahaha (Aisyah bombalover okay!). I'm really glad I made the right decision to participate in this camp. It's definitely a camp worth remembering! (:

So here are just some of the few photos taken throughout the camp! The rest will be on facebook!

Adilah and I on the morning of 2nd day when we took a "morning walk" since we were up and ready early

Adilah, Munirah, Kamielah & Khai, Walid and Farhizzam

Okay gimme a spastic pose!


On the way back to Kuok from West Coast Park

Optimus Prime!

Okay, NOW, I definitely can't wait for school! :D


no place like homecoming @ 9:19 PM