<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Sunday, August 2, 2009
nuptials

The long week's finally over. Done with the talks, done with long queues, done with matriculation, done with fairs, done with (first round) of bidding! Alhamdulillah, my virgin bidding experience was a good one - successfully got all the 3 modules thanks to my kiasu-ness. The next nightmare starts tomorrow! ): I have yet to think of the remaining modules! Oh well.

Finally visited my mom's kampong yesterday after a decade! There have been so many changes over the 10 years that we didn't visit. Went for my mom's cousin wedding. I think. Hahah. Food was good, thank god. The journey was a neck-breaking one. Like, literally! But I had a great time, so all's good.

Now... I shall train my mind to stop being so fickle.


no place like homecoming @ 8:41 PM