<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Monday, August 31, 2009

You either conform to the norm or choose to be different.

So which one's your pick?

It has dawned on me that we're entering week four of the first semester and I have so many things to complete by various datelines. I have also realised how much I have done (or not done) within the past weeks. Goodness, me.

And I'm already so excited to raya sakan this year. Hahahaha.

On another note, I'm rather wistful this Ramadhan. I foresee more days of breaking fast on public transports (Oops! Not that I have a hearty meal on the train or anything!), in school, on the way home - anywhere else but home. Home, therein lies my heart. I miss my mom's cooking so much that I didn't even complain (forgive me dear Allah, for I have been such a picky eater hitherto) when none of my favourite food's on the table. I'm thankful enough, I love you Mother. :)

Perhaps this Ramadhan will mean a lot to me this year, InsyaAllah.

Patience, being grateful, sharing, loving.

So, pick yourself up when you slip and fall.


no place like homecoming @ 12:36 AM