I think everyone has been so happy-happy-can-naik-lorry of late. (Y) Awesome ah, happy people = bagus!
And also, happy events like yesterday's Beraya Di Sekolah with the happy people in school make me happy and smile until my jaws hurt.
I think I've been having too much fun. When will all the fun end? Need.to.start.studying. Pronto.
If fate brings two people together, do you still need to do anything to meet THE person? Or do you just wait and see? After all it is fate, it will happen anyhow. So how?
I didn't eat dendeng this Ramadhan. Oh well..
I'm missing the Aidilfitri I experienced as a little girl, oblivious to whatever familial conflicts present and whatnot. I miss having my late grandparents around, even though we weren't that close. Somehow, grandparents are always the ones who bind the whole family together.
Don't think I can ever look at you the same way again...
no place like homecoming @ 1:31 AM