<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, October 17, 2009

1 essay, 3 term papers to be completed within the span of 3 weeks!!! My goodness. I am totally weighed down by the amount of work I have to do.

In the train on the way to school yesterday, I was thinking about how kiasu I've been of late (in terms of getting a seat in the train and bus hahaha). I've never bothered about not getting a seat in the train throughout the 4 years that I had to travel to school, back then when I was still in BP. Bogged down by the amount of readings, work and hours in school, all I need on my journey to school is a freaking seat, please and thank you. Can't you tell from the eye bags that I've developed how tired I am? ): It's very simplistic, but getting a seat on the train and bus really makes me, contented. You'd probably hear me sigh in relief, no kidding.

Thus, I'm always out of my house too early for school. I actually formulated an equation for the Time I Have to Reach Clementi Bus Interchange in Order to Avoid the Snaking Queue at XX30 hours, XX30 being 30 minutes before most lectures start in school.

It's okay, you wouldn't understand it anyways.




no place like homecoming @ 6:21 PM