A prophecy fulfilled. :D :D :D
Cycling is fun! Although I've yet to master it, I think it went pretty well. I'm definitely gonna go again after exams (oh no, first major exam after a whole 9 months of break). I have to be able to cycle by Night Cycling's recce since I won't be cycling during the event itself (because I'm the mangsa logistik)! And thank youuu Khai, Luq, Fahizul, Hafiz and Adilah (who came towards the end after the dental appointment, pink braces!!!) for all the help although I wasn't a good student laaaa. Hahaha. OH so yeah shout out to the rest who couldn't come today (Farah, Tasha, Madhiah, Shikeen, Syaz and the list goes on) : cycling after exams AND bunga&kumbang okay! Let's make sure it's gonna be full strength!

Okay nah amek kau, camwhores from here on. Hafiz jgk baik cos he took photo with me hahaha + carried my outstandingly pink bag! Hahaha.




dinner + aiskrim at swensens!







Hahaha okay last photo seriously kental.
Okay tired. So many webcasts to go through. PENGSAN.
no place like homecoming @ 2:30 AM