First day of our first uni vacation and we hit the gym to work out! Very very satisfying, if I say so myself. Fara and I were being totally perasan about it, but who cares right! (Hi Madhy and Tasha, do join us the next time if you guys are free okay! )
After working out, we went to look for presents for my younger bro's 10th bday! (Thank you Fara dear!) We lepak at my house while waiting for the small boy's party to start hahaha but all we did was eat lahhhhh (and tempting Farid and Fahizul with the foood on webcam! Heh heh! It just so happened that they were reallllllllly hungrehhhh!)

This one is our gambar perasan hot. HAHAHA

Angry arrrr

Showing off our muscles hahaha
We had dinner at Sakura International Buffet at Admiralty park at night! Fara and I met Fahizul the superhungryboy at Woodlands and off we went for our feast. (Fara, baru pagi tadi pergi gymmm hahahaha!)
Sorry Madhy if we kacau daun hehehe but thanks for inviting. And sorry for waiting for us for soooo long that you were too full already by the time we reached! :( Oh but the three of us eating before paying our food, that was reallly funny! Heheh.



I have a feeling that this December is gonna be awesome fun! :)
no place like homecoming @ 11:41 AM