<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5189768642132100769?origin\x3dhttp://aichalicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
wideawake&dreaming.
okaeri, donna!

AISYAH K, 19
6 April
NUS FASS
IJC '08/BPGHS '06
passion for firemen!

the bubble.


secrets & lies.




love me or leave me.

Aisyah
Aisyah Yazid
Amira
Atikah
Atiqah
Ayuni
Danilah
Faj
Farid
Fazillah
Fiza
Hajar
Irna
Jannah
Khairin
Madhiah
Nadia
Nadiah
Nadirah
Nadyaaa
Ramizah
Rashal
Sharifah
Suhana
Tasha
Ting
Thohirin

the dionysian debacle.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



of heartbreaks & hotels.


gracias.


Saturday, February 13, 2010

I prefer train rides alone. Train rides are probably one of the few times I can actually get myself, to, well, myself. In the morning, on the train, I like to people-watch and figure out what's on the minds of the morning crowd. But sometimes it gets tiring so I just look but I won't wonder. Other times, I just have my earphones plugged in, and all I do is stare into space, while listening to the club beats (don't judge me, I need some rockin' rhythm in the morning to perk myself up).


At night, I just want to sleep, really.


Actually, I hardly think on the train. Which is good, cos I think a lot every other time, it makes me really, really, tired. ;)


no place like homecoming @ 2:29 AM